Thursday, January 31, 2008

Testing, testing

Okay, that last post was not my doing. Davis was showing me how I would "hypothetically" add a post to our family blog since everybody who's anybody is blogging now (not really, but you get the idea). I was sitting next to him on our couch while he did his computer magic on his new laptop, and we found it entertaining so he posted it. I don't have a myspace page and I haven't given in to the facebook craze (although my girl, Tanya, has tried unsuccessfully to persuade me), but I do enjoy reading a blog or two, so why shouldn't I write random thoughts and send them out into blogdom? Well, we'll see if I can even successfully get this to post before I advance into a career of blogging (or maybe blogging will be just a small side hobby).

No comments: