Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moving

No, we aren't planning to move to another house any time soon, the title refers to our baby. I am now over 18 weeks pregnant (it's hard to keep up with) and I have experienced the "quickening." It is a really neat feeling to experience a little life moving around in my body. I am looking forward to finding out if we will be having another girl or boy on September 8th. Hopefully seeing the ultrasound will be memorable event for Daniel and Maggie to. They have been so sweet around Ren and Angela's newest addition. Hopefully they will enjoy holding their sibling as much as Abigail. Time will certainly tell.

3 comments:

holly said...

o boy(or girl) angie! i am excited too. i have been missing you. hope we can get together sometime soon.
love you!

Stephanie said...

My favorite part of pregnancy is feeling the baby move! I know Daniel will be a good big brother and I can just see him teaching the baby new things. Maggie will be a good big sister she always has so much love to spread around. She'll smother the baby with hugs & kisses!!

Mommy said...

Even when you're lying in bed trying to sleep, the baby moving is the sweetest thing ever. I think that was my favorite part of pregnancy. Someone told me to enjoy it every time when I was pregnant with Cooper and I did! No doubt your children will remember seeing their sibling on the ultrasound - how cool for them.
Michelle