Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gimme that giggle


I got Joshua to giggle a couple of weeks ago. He was sitting in an infant seat and I decided to see what he would do when I played peek-a-boo with him. Lo and behold he gave me his first giggle. Daniel and Maggie were in the backyard so I called them in so they could hear it. Joshua gladly performed again. But, I couldn't get him to do it again after that, and of course that meant Davis didn't get to partake in the fun of hearing that precious little chuckle. I would make an occasional effort to get him to giggle again but he was not giving it up. Finally, yesterday, during a diaper change I didn't some hand movements and noise and I got him to giggle again. This time I had the digital camera (with the new battery charged and ready) so I had Daniel film me getting Joshua to give us a giggle. This way Davis got to hear it too. There's not much sweeter than the laughter of a baby; so enjoy.

Update: Thanks to Alert Reader MommyOctopus for letting us know that the video wasn't viewable. This has been corrected. Now, as we said before, enjoy.

4 comments:

Lynley said...

We have the cutest nephew in the world! He laughs just like Daniel! Thanks so much for sharing - we can't wait to see you guys soon! Love you lots!

Angie said...

Thanks, Lynley. He is mighty cute and lucky to have such a great aunt. We will be in Columbus June 8-12 (sans Davis) so hopefully we can see you then. If not we have the beach to look forward to. Love you too.

Angela said...

Oh man, that was really cute. I still think he sounds just like Maggie!

Tony said...

I love it!