Sunday, February 17, 2008

We've Been Found Out!

At lunch today, we found out that word may be leaking that the Hippi (that's plural for Hipps - a term coined by Bryan Reksten) have a blog. I've only told one person that we have a blog, and that is my best friend, Tanya Grisson. She has known me for as many years as Davis and she has learned to love me despite my quirkiness and lamedom. The reason we were keeping our blog covert is because I didn't want to be paralyzed by fear whenever I go to post something. I'm not sure that I can be funny, introspective, relevant or even interesting. Despite my squareness, God created me and has a purpose for me, but I'm not sure that includes writing poignant blog posts. So, if you have found this blog, mum's the word ;)

5 comments:

Tanya G said...

You are far from lame, my friend!

holly said...

i second that emotion, and i know all about trying to be an undercover blogger...your secret's safe with me..

happycrafty said...

BOO! Found you! What's this about "lamedom", whatever! Can't believe you kept this from us, but glad I found out. ;0) Love you Chickie!

Angie said...

Thanks, girls! Maybe the awesome caliber of friends that I have takes me higher than the level of lamedom. I certainly think you gals are cool, and I appreciate your comments on our covert blog.

Angela said...

I've found you, I'm commenting, and you've been added to my blogroll list. There is no such thing as "in the closet" blogging!!!