Thursday, May 15, 2008

Independence

This week, Angie and the kids are away visiting family, and, as usual, I'm at home not taking particularly good care of myself. I feel like Tony has talked about this phenomenon before, but I can't find the post to save my life, and it's getting late, so I'm not looking anymore. My goals for the week included mowing the lawn, reading a few books, getting the laundry done, returning the library videos, and posting to my blogs. My accomplishments so far include:
  • beating Guitar Hero II on the Hard level (score!)
  • reading a few pages of one of the books
  • watching too much TV
  • eating too much ice cream
  • umm... oh, and tonight I returned the videos!
That's it. Oh, well, I guess this counts as a blog post, but it's not exactly what I had in mind. I guess all this is just to say that I love my family, I miss them, and I really don't function properly without them.

No comments: