Monday, April 14, 2008

Cyberspace just got a little smaller

Try and follow me here, but I was going through my blog roll (which is alphabetized by blog name in my favorites tab) so I started with Adam DeWeber. He recommended this site. I had just recently heard of this site through Stephen Lowe's blog post on Friday. I found "Stuff Christians Like" to be interesting because my friend, Holly, sent me an email telling me about this other blog that she had found funny. Turns out that the author of "Stuff Christians Like" got his idea from "Stuff White People Like." So I decided to start at the beginning of the "Stuff Christians Like" blog. In the comments of post #24 the church Vintage 21 was mentioned. Our friend Matt Stevens is the Worship Pastor there. And in post #23 Carlos and his arm tattoo is brought up. In the comments section LeAnn asks if he is talking about Carlos W from Buckhead church. Turns out he is one and the same. I had heard about Carlos and his blog from a post on Adam's blog. From Carlos' blog I got to his wife's blog. Reading through some of her blog I came across this post. As you may (or may not know) Davis and I are from Columbus, GA. Pretty crazy is all I can say. I spent way too much time looking at blogs this morning so I thought I would compose a post about it to make my expended time "worth while."

2 comments:

deWeb said...

hey, great post. all those links had to be a pain in the neck to find the url and all that. good resilience. way to stick it out.

very true, by the way, how small the cyber world can be.

Angie said...

Thanks, Adam. My man, Davis, taught me all I know about linking in blogs. It was a bit time consuming. I had many tabs open at the same time, and did a lot of cutting and pasting. I'm enjoying keeping up with you and the Mrs. through your blogs.