Sunday, April 06, 2008

May I Have the Peep Toe Special?

So Davis and I attended a wedding this weekend. In honor of the occassion I went and got a manicure and pedicure (always nice to have a excuse for extra pampering). At the reception we sat with some church friends, Tony McCollum, and his lovely wife and daughter. As comes with ladies, there was some discussion about clothes and shoes when peep toe shoes was brought up. Now for those of you who may not know (that would be the men-folk) only a couple of toes "peep" through the toe opening of the shoe. Thusly, Tony came up with the hilarious idea of getting a pedicure just for peep toe shoes in which you only get the toes that peep out painted. I got a very hearty chuckle out of the idea of walking around with just my big and pointer toe painted, then I slip my foot out of my peep toe shoe and the rest of my toe nails are untrimmed, unfiled, and unpolished. Considering how popular peep toe shoes seem to be, you never know: the next time I go into Creative Nails I might see the peep toe special on their menu.

1 comment:

Tony said...

I'm telling you that this is going to be a craze that will sweep the nation. ;)