Monday, March 24, 2008

So Many Blogs, So Little Time

Well, I just spent the last two hours (or so) catching up on my blog reading. Last week our church did a Daniel fast. Since I was serving in our children's ministry the Sunday that this announcement was made I didn't find out about it until I got the chance to listen to the sermon CD, just two days before we were suppose to start. Therefore I didn't feel adequately prepared to fast (I know, excuses, excuses). So, instead of being a vegan for a week, I fasted from watching TV and reading blogs. Ouch. Although is was a nice change of pace to read The Bible and pray instead of seeing what I shouldn't wear or how couples adjust to being new parents, it was a sacrifice. Davis and I did not watch Lost on Thursday (but we recorded it and were able to watch it yesterday after church). At any rate, a whole lot of blogging went on while I wasn't keeping up. Two big announcements were that Adam is moving and The Lowes are having a baby! It sure is nice to be up to date again.

No comments: