Monday, March 23, 2009

All he wants for Christmas . . .

I took Daniel and Maggie to the dentist in January. It was there that I discovered that Daniel's two front teeth were getting loose. I had no idea before the hygenist pointed it out because we don't go over his teeth everytime he brushes now, and they just barely wiggled. Fast forward to March and the loose teeth are looking kind of rough. They are getting discolored and cadywonked. My friends Kim and Rachael offered to help pull them out but Daniel said no thanks and I got the heeby jeebys thinking about it. Well, finally I couldn't take it anymore so I asked him if I could use the floss on it and after several attempts I managed to get one out, but then he didn't want me to do the other one because it hurt a little.



So this morning with my new found tooth pulling confidence I asked Daniel if I could give it a try on his other tooth. He reluctantly agreed. After just two tries I managed to pull out his other tooth.
















So now he just needs his two new front teeth. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

happycrafty said...

I knew you could do it!!! Much better!;O)

Betty and Mike Hipps said...

Great job, Daniel and Mom! What a wonderful sign of growing up! Love, Grandmama and Granddaddy