Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Two Months

On Monday Joshua turned two months old. Yesterday I took him to his two month check-up. He now weighs 13 pounds and 7 ounces and is 22 and 3/4 inches long (short and stocky and very cute). He also got his first round of immunizations. It was great that they had this combo shot that had DTaP, polio, and Hib all in one, so he only got two shots rather than the four our other kids got. He was a bit fussy and uncomfortable during the day, but he gave us our first 5 and a half hours of sleep in a row last night. He is sleeping in his crib a good portion of the night and napping in there during the day (unless I feel like snuggling at my nap time). It's amazing the difference a month makes. Now if only I would go to bed at a decent hour and get up and ready before the kids I might feel more like a productive human being (I'm taking baby steps).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Betty and Mike Hipps said...

Wow! Look at this big man holding his head up! Looks like Maggie is taking really good care of him, too. We can't wait to see you next week! Love, Mom and Dad

Angela said...

Man, he's cute!!!