Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Snowy, snowballs and stats

I thought I had put a picture of the aforementioned snowman named Snowy in the last post, but aparently I'm not as techno savvy as I previously thought. So here is a picture of the snow configuration that Davis, Daniel and Maggie made on our snowday.
Here's a picture of Maggie and Daniel with some freshly made snowballs. Daniel looks like he is about to let his fly. Daniel managed to get one into his daddy's coat pocket.
Joshua is snug inside the house during the snow storm of 2009. At his one month check up he weighed 11 lbs and 8 oz. He's also grown an inch since birth. He's a solid little guy complete with double chin.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy Octopus said...

Looks like you all had fun! I can't believe how big Joshua is getting - he's so sweet.

Hope you all are well,