Monday, March 02, 2009

One Month and Counting


Here is a picture of Joshua when he turned one month old (Friday February 23rd). The time has really flown by. It seems that the more children you have the faster it goes. So I guess if we have any more children we will have officially hit warp speed (we are currently in fast play). I will say that as much as we adore Joshua and love having a sweet baby in our home, it has been a more difficult transition than I expected. I just thought I would be out and about all the time since his food source is with me all the time, I am ready with the baby sling, and the older kids are great helpers (plus they can strap themselves in). But, alas, we have been house bound for over a month (except for a few outings and doctor appointments). I am so very thankful for our awesome church family that has been providing us with delicious meals for the last month. It has been an incredible blessing to not have to worry about meal preparations during this time. I was shocked when I saw that they would be feeding us for the entire month of February, but now I am just so very thankful (although we could stand about six more months of it). I really do think that we are starting to get the hang of things and I hope to start visiting friends and making it to outings with the kids. Overall, life is good. I thank God for our three amazing children!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Girl...I always say that three kids are WAY more than two. I don't know why. Everything multiplied exponentially when we added a third.
I love you so much, Ange, and am thinking about you and praying for you!

Tanya G said...

That boy's got a nice head.