Thursday, July 23, 2009

Beach Vacation 2009, Day Four

On Day Four, Bennett and Lynley had to head home. We hung out with them in the morning and said our good-byes, then we headed down to the beach, this time with Joshua. He got to play on his crab float in the gulf with us while Maggie made sand castles. After that we went back to the condo and played in the pool.
In the evening, my dad picked up dinner from Lillian's, an incredible pizza place in Perdido Key. After dinner, Angie and I let my folks put the kids to bed, and we headed into Gulf Shores to see the latest Harry Potter movie, which we thoroughly enjoyed. If you have never been to a movie with Angie, you are missing a major treat. She is exactly who the film makers have in mind for their audience. She jumps and screams in startling or scary parts, she laughs louder than anyone in funny parts, and she just makes the whole movie-going experience more enjoyable for everyone. I mean, the movie was good, but really, it was just nice to enjoy it with Angie, and to have my wife to myself for at least a few hours.

No comments: